Private Morocco Tours & Day Trips
This 3 days Shared Marrakech desert tour to Erg Chebbi dunes at Merzouga is one of the best itineraries for those who want to visit the deep Marrakech desert and don’t mind long hours driving especially on the third day. The tour is rich in scenery, you will never be bored as you will be busy admiring one scene after another. The incredible change landscape is impressive: From the fertile atlas planes around Marrakech to the High Atlas Mountains, then to various panorama of valley and oases, and at the end, Erg Chebbi sand dunes.
Availability: Daily departure from Marrakech.
Destination: Erg chebbi dunes merzouga morocco sahara.
Pick up time: 7:30 a.m. from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
Duration: 3 days back at 8 pm.
Category: budget Marrakech Shared Tour.
Payment: Payment is made directly to the driver through any currency.
Recommendations: Comfortable clothes, hat, jacket and sunscreen, Camera & phone chargers, warm clothes in the winter season.
DAY 1: MARRAKECH – TIZI NTICHKA – OUARZAZATE –BOUMALNE DADES (06H00 DRIVE)
DAY 2: BOUMALNE DADES – MERZOUGA (4H00 DRIVE)
* If you wish to spend the night in a private tent in Merzouga with the appropriate bedding and the possibility of taking a shower in a private room of the lodge the next day in Merzouga before returning to Marrakech, a supplement of 10.00 euros per person will be asked.
DAY 3: MERZOUGA – OUARZAZATE – MARRAKECH (9H00 DRIVE)
– Pick up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech or the closest accessible point to your Riad
– an air-conditioned modern minibus / driven by an English or French speaking driver
(Maximum of 17 passengers)
– First night in Dades Valley hotel including dinner and breakfast
– Second night at Erg Chebbi dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner, and breakfast
Beverages, Lunches on the way, Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou, Personal expenses
with standard Tent in Sahara: 100 € per person
with a private tent in Sahara desert: 150 € per person
-If you wish to spend the night in a private tent in Merzouga with the appropriate bedding and the possibility of taking a shower in a private room of the lodge the next day in Merzouga before returning to Marrakech, a supplement of 10.00 euros per person will be asked.
-This tour includes stops for shopping, do not feel obliged to shop.
-The visit of the kasbah ait Benhaddou is free.
– In kasbah ait Benhaddou If you want to take an optional local guide, the recommended price is 3 euros (negotiable at the beginning) per person do not feel obliged to make purchases.
-You can take your luggage with you not exceeding one backpack and one suitcase per person.
-This tour is not suitable for children under 12.
-Do not take this tour if you have a flight on the same day there may be a delay in the return.
– The last day is a long drive from Merzouga to Marrakech and we recommend you to do the extended tour of 4 days tours if possible, especially if you are traveling with young children.
– A private tour is always better.
check our Instagram