Description of the Ouarzazat day trip excursion
At 190 km. From Marrakech and crossing the high mountains of the High Atlas by the Tizin Tichka pass which offers extraordinary landscapes, we find the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a complex of clay and stone surrounded by walls with several houses and buildings beautifully decorated.
This complex is one of the most beautiful in the south of Morocco; it is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The beauty of this region is well regarded by movie producers who have made several films (such as Gladiator, spy game, Laurence arabia and many ……). The cinema is welcome by the inhabitants of this region as a source of additional income for the work they perform as extras in the films.
In this area, between the Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert, one can find several kasbahs all in the color of sand and forming small Berber villages that take advantage of the abundance of water from the atlas to its small crops and animals.
The tour is divided into three parts.
First stop at the top of Tizi n’Tichka, the second stop is Kasbah Ait Benhaddou and the third stop is the city of Ouarzazate.
Return to Marrakech at the end of the day
– Enjoy the sites that are between Marrakech and Ouarzazate during this excursion.
– Visit the largest Taourirt cinema and kasbah studio.
– Visit of the famous Kasbah of Aït Ben Haddou.
– Discover the most beautiful scenes of villages and views of high mountains.
* Duration: One day.
* Available: Every day.
* Departure Pick-up Time: 07:00 local time from your hotel.
* Return time: 19:00 local time.
What is included?
• Air-conditioned transport with a professional driver and a clean vehicle.
• Transport insurance.
What is not included?
• Monuments fees