ourika valley day trip from Marrakech
Start this beautiful ourika valley day trip by picking you up at your Hotel or Riad at 9:00 am, by a beautiful car and chauffeur very professional and friendly.
Ourika Valley nestled in the Atlas Mountains. Located south of Marrakech.
A trip to the Ourika Valley is a great escape from the heat and noise of Marrakech. The first thirty minutes drive you through, a flat, rather dull plane. The breathtaking view of the villages and Berber landscapes begin. There is a big Monday in the village souk roadside. Setti Fatma is the place to go.
We are astonished by the hard work undertaken by the Berber populations of the region who did not hesitate to hoist the materials necessary for the construction of small fixed houses on the mountainside or to work the terraces necessary for agriculture in a hostile environment. hill.
Ourika’s atmosphere and unique decor is sure to impress!
Also, you will have an optional walk to see the beautiful waterfalls in the village of sti Fadma
You can have lunch at your own pleasure at one of the local restaurants serving delicious food beside the creek, enjoying views of the rivers
Return to Marrakech around 16H30.
Strong Point :
– Discover the most beautiful waterfalls of the village sti fadma
– Enjoy a taste of delicious Berber tajine in front of the rivers
– Amazing Berber village
– A walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
* Duration: One day
* Available: every day
* Pick up time: 9:00 am local time from your hotel
* Return time: 16:30 pm local time
* Pick up and drop off from your hotel
What is included?
- Transport with professional driver
- Vehicle conditioning and very comfortable.
- Transport Insurance
- Service quality
These are not included?
- Personal expenses