Tour 3 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chegaga
This 3 days Marrakech to Erg Chigaga Tour package will take you through the Atlas Mountains, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou, and the southern valleys to Erg Chebbi in the Merzouga Desert. This package is ideal for individuals with limited time before leaving Morocco and who wish to experience the rich legacy of Morocco’s southern towns, it is one of the country’s most popular tourist circuits.
What is included in the tour price :
- Private Transportation with A/C ( 4×4 or Minibus )
- Driver / Guide
- Hotels (Dinner & Breakfest )
- Camel trekking in desert
- Customized and flexible stops
- Night in Nomad Tents in desert
Key Details of 3 days Trip :
- Duration – 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Skip the Lines
- Instant Confirmation
- Available – Fill Booking Form to Reserve
- Live Guide (optional )
- Departure Location From Marrakech.
What You’ll Do in 3 days trip :
- In just three days, you may see Marrakech, the Atlas Mountains, valleys, and the desert’s golden sands.
- Sightseeing at Ait Benhaddou, a World Heritage Site
- Golden sand dunes of Erg Chegaga Sightseeing.
- Morocco Camel Ride, Luxurious Desert Camp, Sahara Desert Sightseeing
- Allow a knowledgeable tour guide to describe the rich culture of these places.
- Throughout your journey, you will be transported in style.
- Erg chigaga camping
DepartureTour From Marrakech
Departure TimePlease arrive by 08:00 AM for a prompt departure at 08:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 18:30 PM.
IncludedTour 3 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chegaga
Day 1: Marrakech / Ait Benhaddou / Draa Valley / Mhamid
Day 2: Mhamid / Sacred Oasis / Erg Chegaga sand dunes
Day 3: Chegaga sand dunes / Foum Zguid / Taznakht / Marrakech
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.