Tour 4 Day Luxury Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fes
In this 4 Days Luxury Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fez package we’ll take you through the southern towns of Morocco, passing through the Sahara Desert and valleys. This package is ideal for people who wish to enjoy the rich legacy of Morocco’s southern cities while also learning about their culture; it is one of Morocco’s most popular tourist circuits. spending 1 night in Dades valley, 2 nights in Merzouga including a night in the luxury desert camp between the golden dunes. this is a Perfect 4 days Desert trip plan for Morocco.
What is included in the tour price :
- Tour in 4×4 vehicle / Minibus with A/C
- Hotel/riad overnight stays (breakfast & dinner included)
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
Key Details of 4 days Trip :
- Duration – 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Skip the Line
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide – (Optional)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up service – Pick-up from anywhere in Marrakech
What You’ll Do in 4 days trip :
- Enjoy the Road to the Desert (Berber villages – kasbahs – Atlas mountains – valleys).
- Camel trekking.
- nights in Luxury desert Camp.
- visit Ait Benhaddou village
- Dade’s valley Sightseeing.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation in your whole tour.
DepartureTour From Marrakech
Departure TimePlease arrive by 08:00 AM for a prompt departure at 08:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 18:30 PM.
IncludedTour 4 Day Luxury Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fes
Day 1: Marrakech / Ait Ben Haddou / Ouarzazate / Dades Gorge
Day 2: Dades Gorge / Todra Gorges / Merzouga / Erg chebbi
Day 3: Merzouga / Merzouga Dunes / Merdane Oasis
Day 4: Merzouga / Rissani / Ziz Valley / Azrou / Fez
WRITE A REVIEW
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.